Procurement Law for 2017 DON'T MISS OUT!
Procurement Law Courses for 2017 - topics include:
- Just released International Standard on Sustainable Procurement
- Innovations in Market Approaches and Procurement Processes including ECI
- Recently announced Federal Legislation making it easier for Tenderers to bring legal challenges against Government for tendering failures
- Conflicts of Interest – what are they and how do we management them (presented through interactive case studies and scenarios)
- How to navigate your way through Contract Formation, Heads of Agreements and MoUs,
- Tendering and Procurement
- Risk and Liability
- Termination and Disputes.
Please see below for more information and registration: